Thank you so much for booking your flotation therapy session with Enlighten Wellness. We look forward to guiding you through your first flotation session. In order to gain the most out of your experience we have a few recommended guidelines and information on what to bring with you to your session.
Here are some of the recommended guidelines:
- We ask that you avoid drinking all caffeine products the day of your session. Caffeine has a very strong stimulating effect on the nervous system and adrenal glands. This can make it more difficult to relax during your session.
- Also try to avoid eating at least one hour prior to your session, coming in on a light to empty stomach is optimal. Eating light fresh foods the day of your session will allow your body to be at ease and conserve energy by not having to process heavy foods in the system
- Doing some simple stretches especially in the areas that hold a lot of tension such as the neck and shoulders will really help you to get a jump start on the relaxation process, and ease some of the physical tension in the body prior to floating. If you are interested in learning basic stretching and breathing techniques we have private sessions available. We also recommend pairing your float session with a massage to enhance the relaxation process. Please visit our pricing tab for more info.
- Please take your time arriving to your session. We ask that you do not rush in order to maintain relaxation upon your arrival. Please note that due to a high volume of customers we ask that you do not arrive late to your session. If you are late to the appointment your session may be shortened. If you are more than 25 minutes late a no show fee may be assesed and your appointment may require rescheduling. Please notify us if you think you may be arriving later than your scheduled appointment time.
- Please bring 2 towels with you to your session. Shower shoes, ear plugs, and all toiletries will be provided. You are more than welcome to bring your own shower shoes and/or toiletries as well. Please note that it is not necessary to bring a swimsuit, as most clients prefer to float without one. If it makes you feel more comfortable you are more than welcome to bring one.
- It is advisable not to shave 24 hours prior to your float
- For ladies we ask that you do not float on your menstrual cycle, if you need to reschedule within 24 hours due to menstrual cycle we will be happy to reschedule without any fees.
**Cancellation Policy- For the benefit of all of our clients and staff we have a 24 hour cancellation policy, a $7 charge will be assessed if a booked appointment is cancelled within 24 hours.
It is very important to us that you are able to get the absolute most out of every session here at Enlighten Wellness Center, as well as maintain the highest amount of cleanliness and ensure our tanks are 100% sanitary for each of our guests. It it advisable to postpone your float if any of theses conditions apply to you.
It is not advisable to float if you:
- Have any major open wounds or cuts
- Have any active skin conditions
- Are on your menstrual cycle
- Have recently gotten a tattoo
- Have recently dyed your hair
- Have a contagious illness
Address and Parking:
Enlighten Wellness Center is located at 127 Bryn Mawr Dr. SE, Suite C 87106. We are just south of central on the corner of Silver and Bryn Mawr. There is free parking along silver.
Our preferred method of payment is cash, we do accept all major credits cards.
We look forward to your visit!
~Enlighten Wellness Team